Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Imported a driven route.

Imported a driven route.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 461 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Steve Pearce- 0
    Steve Pearce- 0
    Steve Pearce- 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi,

    I'm trying MyRoute-App as recommended to me.
    What I need to do is convert a group of files from TomTom to Garmin - However, I have circular routes that have actually been driven, so no waypoints!

    I've imported a couple of routes - but all it shows is a start and end point - but no route.

    Any suggestions please?

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Steve Pearce- 0 Steve Pearce- 0

      Hi,

      I'm trying MyRoute-App as recommended to me.
      What I need to do is convert a group of files from TomTom to Garmin - However, I have circular routes that have actually been driven, so no waypoints!

      I've imported a couple of routes - but all it shows is a start and end point - but no route.

      Any suggestions please?

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Steve-Pearce-0 Try importing them as a tracklog.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Steve Pearce- 0
      Steve Pearce- 0
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
        M. Schrijver
        M. Schrijver
        0
        9
        175

      • No tracklog on Android phone
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        8
        161

      • Drive restriction for vehicle
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        0
        22
        173

      • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
        Stanisław
        Stanisław
        0
        2
        11

      • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        0
        38
        3.5k

      • Route Breakdown
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        1
        5
        298

      • MRA 6.0.0 - 515 Carplay folder twice
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        2
        26

      • How to delete favourites?
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        15
        3.1k

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app