Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Points of interest

Points of interest

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 3 Posters 39 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lluís Casals
    Lluís Casals
    Lluís Casals
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hi everyone, I'm planning routes in MRA Routeplanner, and when I select Points of Interest, they don't appear on the screen. I'm using a Mac. I've tried it at both gas stations and mountain passes; they appear for a second and then disappear immediately when I zoom in. I'm hoping there's a solution to this problem. Congratulations on the app, its updates, and all the work that goes into it.

    Marinus van Deudekom 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lluís Casals Lluís Casals

      Hi everyone, I'm planning routes in MRA Routeplanner, and when I select Points of Interest, they don't appear on the screen. I'm using a Mac. I've tried it at both gas stations and mountain passes; they appear for a second and then disappear immediately when I zoom in. I'm hoping there's a solution to this problem. Congratulations on the app, its updates, and all the work that goes into it.

      Marinus van Deudekom
      Marinus van Deudekom
      Marinus van Deudekom
      RouteXpert
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @Lluís-Casals the solution is the zoom level. Play around with that and the POI’s Will popup

      Honda Goldwing GL1500,
      Honda Silverwing GL 650
      DMD2 T865X 8 inch Android tablet using MRA next for navigation
      Garmin XT sold
      Samsung S24FE mounted on a Quadlock and using Android Auto in my car

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        Valued contributor
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I have that problem too, but no so often as in the past. Like this example:Schermafbeelding 2026-09-29 151455.jpg

        In any case, the zoom must be set to 1km (the box with the eye then turns green). Sometimes they disappear and just reappear. The trick is to play around with your mouse wheel for a bit. Then they usually become visible again. Like thisSchermafbeelding 2026-09-29 151557.jpg

        Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

        Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
        Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
        MRA Lifetime Gold

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Lluís Casals
        Lluís Casals
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          Floris v
          Floris v
          5
          99
          4.0k

        • Points of interest
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          0
          3
          39

        • Elektrisch voertuig
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          25
          934

        • Altitude numbers size
          JosepD
          JosepD
          0
          8
          235

        • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
          superg
          superg
          0
          2
          25

        • Drive restriction for vehicle
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          12
          93

        • Seizoensafsluitingen
          a white mouse on the motorbike
          a white mouse on the motorbike
          0
          6
          155

        • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
          Peter Zehentreiter
          Peter Zehentreiter
          0
          7
          237

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app