Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Planner slows down with Google Maps

Planner slows down with Google Maps

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
4 Posts 3 Posters 365 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Aiello antonino
    Aiello antonino
    Aiello antonino
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi everyone, for some time now, when I use the planner to create a route, if I overlay the Google map, everything becomes very slow. Moving the map, zooming the map, even if I don't use the Google map, but just the street view, causes the same problem... does this happen to anyone?
    I use the planner on my iPad. I even tried changing browsers, but nothing changed. I've never had a problem like this after all the years I've been using MRA PLANNER...always on my iPad...

    Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Aiello antonino Aiello antonino

      Hi everyone, for some time now, when I use the planner to create a route, if I overlay the Google map, everything becomes very slow. Moving the map, zooming the map, even if I don't use the Google map, but just the street view, causes the same problem... does this happen to anyone?
      I use the planner on my iPad. I even tried changing browsers, but nothing changed. I've never had a problem like this after all the years I've been using MRA PLANNER...always on my iPad...

      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Aiello-antonino Not from the Netherlands... Everything as quick as it should be.

      🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
      📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
      🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
      💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Leike Lodiers
        Leike Lodiers
        Leike Lodiers
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        No problems here using a older android tablet to calculate even with street view. Maybe the processor can't handle all the graphics because not enough memory.

        R1250GS. Started with a Zumo 550, BMW nav IV, Carpe-iter and now Chigee met MRA app.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Aiello antonino
          Aiello antonino
          Aiello antonino
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I have 100GB free...I wouldn't say it's a space problem...

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          Leike Lodiers
          Leike Lodiers
          Aiello antonino
          Aiello antonino
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
            Marinus van Deudekom
            Marinus van Deudekom
            5
            91
            2.5k

          • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
            Drabslab
            Drabslab
            9
            92
            2.5k

          • Elektrisch voertuig
            Marinus van Deudekom
            Marinus van Deudekom
            0
            22
            774

          • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
            Peter Zehentreiter
            Peter Zehentreiter
            0
            5
            125

          • Altitude numbers size
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            5
            116

          • Eerste keer MRA met Android auto, een wat mindere ervaring
            AWDC LAO
            AWDC LAO
            0
            4
            69

          • Seizoensafsluitingen
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            0
            4
            60

          • Hoe kan ik in één route een stuk met en een stuk zonder snelwegen plannen
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            0
            3
            107

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app