Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Blocked Account

Blocked Account

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
5 Posts 2 Posters 545 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TelBoy 0
    TelBoy 0
    TelBoy 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I received a message to say that my account is suspended when I tried to login to the Web site for MRA, This happened a few days ago and they then said it was resolved, but today the same happened again. I can get on the MRA but not the Website.
    I’m only using 2 devices so I don’t know why this is happening.

    Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TelBoy 0 TelBoy 0

      I received a message to say that my account is suspended when I tried to login to the Web site for MRA, This happened a few days ago and they then said it was resolved, but today the same happened again. I can get on the MRA but not the Website.
      I’m only using 2 devices so I don’t know why this is happening.

      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @TelBoy-0 Send a message to customer support. Account-related issues are not resolved through the forum.

      🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
      📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
      🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
      💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TelBoy 0
        TelBoy 0
        TelBoy 0
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @rob-verhoeff Hi Rob, I have already been in contact with support, but they didn’t fully resolve the issue, so I was just asking if there are others experiencing this issue.

        Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TelBoy 0 TelBoy 0

          @rob-verhoeff Hi Rob, I have already been in contact with support, but they didn’t fully resolve the issue, so I was just asking if there are others experiencing this issue.

          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          Alpha tester
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @TelBoy-0 some have, most not…

          🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
          📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
          🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
          💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TelBoy 0
            TelBoy 0
            TelBoy 0
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @rob-verhoeff This is the first time that I have posted on this forum so I wasn’t sure how it all worked but was just trying to seek some advice on how others had dealt with the same issue. If I can I will try to remove my post and will avoid the forum in the future.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            TelBoy 0
            TelBoy 0
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              Stefan Hummelink
              Stefan Hummelink
              9
              91
              2.2k

            • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              Stefan Hummelink
              Stefan Hummelink
              5
              82
              2.0k

            • Elektrisch voertuig
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              0
              19
              696

            • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
              Peter Zehentreiter
              Peter Zehentreiter
              0
              5
              98

            • Hoe kan ik in één route een stuk met en een stuk zonder snelwegen plannen
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              0
              3
              88

            • MyRoute-app wedding
              LennyO
              LennyO
              28
              40
              10.4k

            • MRA V6.0.0 (515) The viewfinder is somehow inaccurate and does not find it which is not a problem in the WebPlaner./// Suchfunktion ungenau - findet es nicht
              Dave J 0
              Dave J 0
              1
              2
              35

            • Altitude numbers size
              RainerT
              RainerT
              0
              2
              57

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app