Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. When I stop, the map rotates....

When I stop, the map rotates....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
2 Posts 2 Posters 36 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ATLast
    ATLast
    ATLast
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Every time I stop - traffic lights, traffic jam... - , the map rotates 180 degrees. When I restart, it corrects itself.

    I don't know if it's due to the app or my phone, but it doesn't happen with Google Maps or Waze.

    Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ATLast ATLast

      Every time I stop - traffic lights, traffic jam... - , the map rotates 180 degrees. When I restart, it corrects itself.

      I don't know if it's due to the app or my phone, but it doesn't happen with Google Maps or Waze.

      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @ATLast Is a known bug. Fill be fixed in the nearby future.

      🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
      📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
      🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
      💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      ATLast
      ATLast
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Strange translation
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        9
        19

      • Add delete route button to library
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        0
        8
        16

      • Crazy routing
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        0
        7
        22

      • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        1
        5
        16

      • Where is the "Routes" option?
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        5
        25

      • google street view volledige boord zichtbaar maken.
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        4
        74

      • Foutmelding In MRA Next
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        0
        4
        21

      • Kort voorstellen
        a white mouse on the motorbike
        a white mouse on the motorbike
        2
        4
        118

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app