Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Route crashing since 4.3.2 update

Route crashing since 4.3.2 update

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
23 Posts 6 Posters 284 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

    @DChiel but were the offline maps installed?

    @Jon-Edwards thanks for testing! (So please remove all offline maps you have)

    Jon Edwards
    Jon Edwards
    Jon Edwards
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @Corjan-Meijerink
    Last night I updated to the latest update via TestFlight.
    This morning I planned a new route containing 13 waypoints, the app continued to crash as it had previously.
    I deleted all stored offline maps rebooted my phone and restarted the app, I had to choose waypoint number seven as my start point because that was my location. The app has continued to crash intermittently leaving me looking at my Home Screen, on restarting the app the navigate option takes me to the current waypoint and continues to work for 10-15 minutes before crashing again.

    Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Jon Edwards Jon Edwards

      @Corjan-Meijerink
      Last night I updated to the latest update via TestFlight.
      This morning I planned a new route containing 13 waypoints, the app continued to crash as it had previously.
      I deleted all stored offline maps rebooted my phone and restarted the app, I had to choose waypoint number seven as my start point because that was my location. The app has continued to crash intermittently leaving me looking at my Home Screen, on restarting the app the navigate option takes me to the current waypoint and continues to work for 10-15 minutes before crashing again.

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      @Jon-Edwards Thanks for letting me know!
      We've made some more changes that we are testing internally. Hoping to get something your way this afternoon.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jon Edwards Jon Edwards

        @Corjan-Meijerink
        Last night I updated to the latest update via TestFlight.
        This morning I planned a new route containing 13 waypoints, the app continued to crash as it had previously.
        I deleted all stored offline maps rebooted my phone and restarted the app, I had to choose waypoint number seven as my start point because that was my location. The app has continued to crash intermittently leaving me looking at my Home Screen, on restarting the app the navigate option takes me to the current waypoint and continues to work for 10-15 minutes before crashing again.

        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        @Jon-Edwards A new iOS beta is available, could you let me know how that one works?

        Jon Edwards 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          @DChiel but were the offline maps installed?

          @Jon-Edwards thanks for testing! (So please remove all offline maps you have)

          DChiel
          DChiel
          DChiel
          wrote on last edited by DChiel
          #17

          @Corjan-Meijerink nope; no offline maps are installed.

          Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • DChiel DChiel

            @Corjan-Meijerink nope; no offline maps are installed.

            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            @DChiel Thanks for letting me know.
            Could you also test again with the latest 345 version? 🙂

            DChiel 2 Replies Last reply
            1
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

              @Jon-Edwards A new iOS beta is available, could you let me know how that one works?

              Jon Edwards
              Jon Edwards
              Jon Edwards
              wrote on last edited by Jon Edwards
              #19

              @Corjan-Meijerink
              Yes no problem but I won’t be on the road again now until Friday morning, I hope this is ok.

              Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Jon Edwards Jon Edwards

                @Corjan-Meijerink
                Yes no problem but I won’t be on the road again now until Friday morning, I hope this is ok.

                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Developer
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                @Jon-Edwards No worries 🙂

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                  @DChiel Thanks for letting me know.
                  Could you also test again with the latest 345 version? 🙂

                  DChiel
                  DChiel
                  DChiel
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  @Corjan-Meijerink i already did; same problem. Just installed version 346 and going to test later on ...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Cristiano Repetti
                    Cristiano Repetti
                    Cristiano Repetti
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    hello
                    i have carplay connected to my iphone 14pro, on audi q3.
                    Every time (not ever, but most of) when i turn off the car, I receive message that "my route app is crashed", even if I DON'T use it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                      @DChiel Thanks for letting me know.
                      Could you also test again with the latest 345 version? 🙂

                      DChiel
                      DChiel
                      DChiel
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      @Corjan-Meijerink version 346 works perfect (if it's about former crash results)!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • 1
                      • 2
                      ACTIVE USERS
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Dae 0
                      Dae 0
                      Cristiano Repetti
                      Cristiano Repetti
                      Jon Edwards
                      Jon Edwards
                      DChiel
                      DChiel
                      Paul Algra
                      Paul Algra
                      POPULAR TOPICS
                      • Animation
                        LennyO
                        LennyO
                        0
                        13
                        29

                      • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
                        Travellexxie
                        Travellexxie
                        0
                        6
                        115

                      • Route line transparency
                        Jörgen
                        Jörgen
                        1
                        5
                        29

                      • A04 Menu - Waypoints on the mobile phone
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        0
                        5
                        20

                      • How to get GROUPS into the new planner?
                        Con Hennekens
                        Con Hennekens
                        0
                        5
                        11

                      • Issues about using planner in tablet
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        0
                        4
                        24

                      • Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
                        Bouke Ent
                        Bouke Ent
                        0
                        8
                        220

                      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
                        Lluis Arasanz
                        Lluis Arasanz
                        0
                        3
                        16

                      MY GROUPS
                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Support
                      • MyRoute-app