Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Update 4.2

Update 4.2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
11 Posts 7 Posters 325 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H. Telkamp
    H. Telkamp
    H. Telkamp
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    4.2 update start niet … 4.13 werkt gewoon

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • H. Telkamp H. Telkamp

      4.2 update start niet … 4.13 werkt gewoon

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @H-Telkamp kan je iets meer informatie geven? Wat zie je?

      Lynchy67 H. Telkamp 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @H-Telkamp kan je iets meer informatie geven? Wat zie je?

        Lynchy67
        Lynchy67
        Lynchy67
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink

        This is what I see.

        Screenshot_20240701_165436_Google Play Store.jpg

        You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

        Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Lynchy67 Lynchy67

          @Corjan-Meijerink

          This is what I see.

          Screenshot_20240701_165436_Google Play Store.jpg

          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Developer
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Lynchy67 Still waiting for Android to publish the beta.... 😞

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

            @H-Telkamp kan je iets meer informatie geven? Wat zie je?

            H. Telkamp
            H. Telkamp
            H. Telkamp
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Corjan-Meijerink programma start, maar er komt geen kaart of menu in beeld

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Kaffkieker
              Kaffkieker
              Kaffkieker
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              when i tried to start the App (which worked fine for several maonth) I recocgnized that it crashed with a black screen. SW-Version is 4.2 de-/reinstallion has no effect.
              My phone is Redmi Note 10 plus / Android Vers. 12
              How can I go back to the previous version?
              Thank you
              Werner

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • richtea999
                richtea999
                richtea999
                Valued contributor
                wrote on last edited by richtea999
                #7

                @Kaffkieker

                1. Uninstall
                2. Leave the beta program - do that on the MRA app page in Play Store (and you can rejoin again later)
                3. Install again - it will be the 'production' version now (you may have to wait a few minutes for the beta exit to take effect, I suspect
                4. Check the version, just to be sure!
                Kaffkieker 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • richtea999 richtea999

                  @Kaffkieker

                  1. Uninstall
                  2. Leave the beta program - do that on the MRA app page in Play Store (and you can rejoin again later)
                  3. Install again - it will be the 'production' version now (you may have to wait a few minutes for the beta exit to take effect, I suspect
                  4. Check the version, just to be sure!
                  Kaffkieker
                  Kaffkieker
                  Kaffkieker
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @richtea999 I followed your instructions and was successful!!
                  Everything is like usual - thank you very much.
                  Yours Werner

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Gunnar Möller
                    Gunnar Möller
                    Gunnar Möller
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Have uppgradet to the new version.
                    I createted a route in offline mode but I cant save it when I am offline.
                    I should be able to save it locally on the phone.

                    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Gunnar Möller Gunnar Möller

                      Have uppgradet to the new version.
                      I createted a route in offline mode but I cant save it when I am offline.
                      I should be able to save it locally on the phone.

                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Developer
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Gunnar-Möller That will be possible in the next beta version of this update 🙂

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • glherongmail.com
                        glherongmail.com
                        glherongmail.com
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        When app talks with directions radio pauses and does not restart automatically when app finishes talking. HD Motorcycle

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        ACTIVE USERS
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        richtea999
                        richtea999
                        Gunnar Möller
                        Gunnar Möller
                        Lynchy67
                        Lynchy67
                        glherongmail.com
                        glherongmail.com
                        Kaffkieker
                        Kaffkieker
                        H. Telkamp
                        H. Telkamp
                        POPULAR TOPICS
                        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                          Guzzist
                          Guzzist
                          9
                          89
                          1.7k

                        • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                          Travellexxie
                          Travellexxie
                          5
                          79
                          1.6k

                        • Elektrisch voertuig
                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          0
                          19
                          671

                        • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
                          Peter Zehentreiter
                          Peter Zehentreiter
                          0
                          5
                          86

                        • Hoe kan ik in één route een stuk met en een stuk zonder snelwegen plannen
                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          0
                          3
                          51

                        • New beta! 6.0.0 (514)
                          Hubert Thoring
                          Hubert Thoring
                          13
                          32
                          380

                        • MRA V6.0.0 (515) The viewfinder is somehow inaccurate and does not find it which is not a problem in the WebPlaner./// Suchfunktion ungenau - findet es nicht
                          Dave J 0
                          Dave J 0
                          1
                          2
                          33

                        • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Map Detail at Zoom Levels - CarPlay
                          0
                          1
                          8

                        MY GROUPS
                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Support
                        • MyRoute-app