Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. CarPlay question

CarPlay question

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
2 Posts 2 Posters 38 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kevin Buckley
    Kevin Buckley
    Kevin Buckley
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have been using and enjoying the bar buttons a great deal. My phone (iPhone 13 pro max) in general is pretty good but at times gets hot and dims which makes it hard to see… I was considering getting one of the wireless CarPlay displays to mount to my handlebars. So the visibility will be better.

    My question is.. will the zoom, pan and skip Waypoint function I have been using on the bar buttons still work if I am looking at the navigation on a wireless CarPlay display?

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Kevin Buckley Kevin Buckley

      I have been using and enjoying the bar buttons a great deal. My phone (iPhone 13 pro max) in general is pretty good but at times gets hot and dims which makes it hard to see… I was considering getting one of the wireless CarPlay displays to mount to my handlebars. So the visibility will be better.

      My question is.. will the zoom, pan and skip Waypoint function I have been using on the bar buttons still work if I am looking at the navigation on a wireless CarPlay display?

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Kevin-Buckley skipping waypoint will work. The zoom, pan and other camera movements are limited to the phone.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Kevin Buckley
      Kevin Buckley
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Help please, new user
        Bull Tahr
        Bull Tahr
        0
        8
        168

      • Animation
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        13
        31

      • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
        John S Parry
        John S Parry
        0
        9
        256

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        0
        5
        32

      • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        9

      • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        19

      • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
        Dave J 0
        Dave J 0
        0
        3
        31

      • No tracklog on Android phone
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        16
        779

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app