Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Favourites

Favourites

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
4 Posts 2 Posters 58 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kudee
    Kudee
    Kudee
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    MRA is getting better and better, I'm happy. It would be cool if a favorite could be named. Example, my hotel where I just checked in. So I could easily find it again the next day when I come back from my day trip

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Kudee Kudee

      MRA is getting better and better, I'm happy. It would be cool if a favorite could be named. Example, my hotel where I just checked in. So I could easily find it again the next day when I come back from my day trip

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Kudee you can edit the name of favourites on the website 🙂 We do wish to add this natively to the app shortly!

      Kudee 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @Kudee you can edit the name of favourites on the website 🙂 We do wish to add this natively to the app shortly!

        Kudee
        Kudee
        Kudee
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink Thanks! I collect many favorites during the trip, beautiful places where I would like to return but also roads that I would like to avoid in the future. Where can I find the roadmap of what is planned at MRA?

        Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Kudee Kudee

          @Corjan-Meijerink Thanks! I collect many favorites during the trip, beautiful places where I would like to return but also roads that I would like to avoid in the future. Where can I find the roadmap of what is planned at MRA?

          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Developer
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Kudee the one we have is very outdated 🙂 We aim to create a new one around summer.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Kudee
          Kudee
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • Help please, new user
            Bull Tahr
            Bull Tahr
            0
            8
            193

          • My Routeapp Stays questions
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            5
            20

          • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
            Rob Verhoeff
            Rob Verhoeff
            0
            7
            45

          • Rijrichting in route
            a white mouse on the motorbike
            a white mouse on the motorbike
            4
            23
            4.9k

          • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            3
            10

          • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            0
            2
            7

          • Making animated travelmaps for free
            Travellexxie
            Travellexxie
            4
            2
            98

          • Where is the "Routes" option?
            Bart De Medts
            Bart De Medts
            0
            2
            9

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app