Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Heading N,S,E,W

Heading N,S,E,W

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
2 Posts 2 Posters 32 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gary Clark
    Gary Clark
    Gary Clark
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I see the compass button thread on Sept 22 but didn't see this request which was a surprise. I like to know what direction I'm heading. I sometimes leave a parking lot or rest stop in the wrong direction. I've gotten into the habit of checking my direction once I'm on the road again. Just useful to know my heading direction at any time. This is especially useful if the map is oriented to N. Just N, SE, W, SW etc. is enough, I think. Maybe put the letters next to the compass button.

    Gary Clark
    2018 R1200RS and 2001 MX-5 Miata
    iPhone 15 iOS current. Wireless Carplay
    IBA, MOA, Buckeye Miata Club
    Dublin, Ohio USA

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Gary Clark Gary Clark

      I see the compass button thread on Sept 22 but didn't see this request which was a surprise. I like to know what direction I'm heading. I sometimes leave a parking lot or rest stop in the wrong direction. I've gotten into the habit of checking my direction once I'm on the road again. Just useful to know my heading direction at any time. This is especially useful if the map is oriented to N. Just N, SE, W, SW etc. is enough, I think. Maybe put the letters next to the compass button.

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Gary-Clark Thanks! Will have a look at this

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MyRoute-app community MyRoute-app community moved this topic from [Beta] The MyRoute-app on

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Gary Clark
      Gary Clark
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Animation
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        13
        31

      • Help please, new user
        Bull Tahr
        Bull Tahr
        0
        8
        129

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        0
        5
        27

      • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
        John S Parry
        John S Parry
        0
        9
        242

      • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        6

      • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        16

      • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
        Dave J 0
        Dave J 0
        0
        3
        28

      • In attesa di caricamento 0 tracklog e 6 elementi
        Peter Zehentreiter
        Peter Zehentreiter
        0
        3
        88

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app