Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Problem: 'Last Route' doesn't open the last route

Problem: 'Last Route' doesn't open the last route

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
4 Posts 2 Posters 62 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Christopher M Kelly
    Christopher M Kelly
    Christopher M Kelly
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    If I select a route from my list and then close it the 'Last Route' button doesn't open it. Instead it opens an older route

    I ride for work, I work to ride

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      It actually opens the last edited route, identical to the same button in the website ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

      Christopher M Kelly 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        It actually opens the last edited route, identical to the same button in the website ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

        Christopher M Kelly
        Christopher M Kelly
        Christopher M Kelly
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink Okay, thanks. I do however think it would be better if it opened the last route I had "opened" rather than the last route"edited".

        I ride for work, I work to ride

        Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Christopher M Kelly Christopher M Kelly

          @Corjan-Meijerink Okay, thanks. I do however think it would be better if it opened the last route I had "opened" rather than the last route"edited".

          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Developer
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Christopher-M-Kelly I understand this opinion and so do many more people.

          It previously did work like this but eventually it was the wish of the community to open the last edited route so we changed it ๐Ÿ™‚

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink locked this topic on
          • MyRoute-app community MyRoute-app community moved this topic from [Beta] The MyRoute-app on

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Christopher M Kelly
          Christopher M Kelly
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • Animation
            LennyO
            LennyO
            0
            13
            31

          • Help please, new user
            Bull Tahr
            Bull Tahr
            0
            8
            121

          • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
            John S Parry
            John S Parry
            0
            9
            238

          • How to get GROUPS into the new planner?
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            0
            5
            12

          • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            4
            23

          • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            3
            14

          • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
            Dave J 0
            Dave J 0
            0
            3
            24

          • In attesa di caricamento 0 tracklog e 6 elementi
            Peter Zehentreiter
            Peter Zehentreiter
            0
            3
            85

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app