Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Events / MRA Navigation

Events / MRA Navigation

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
3 Posts 3 Posters 633 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mopetenpit
    Mopetenpit
    Mopetenpit
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have a suggestion, possibly there will be a positive echo...😊

    When you add routes in the "Events" section, a copy of the original is placed in the "Events" section. This is good. For me, the possibility of linking a route would also be a good option.Advantage (subjective): if I make changes to a route, the changes are also immediately visible to my fellow riders in the "Event" area. I can of course share the route - without using "Event" - with my fellow riders by publishing my route as well, but using "Event" has advantages as well.

    Further suggestion / question: with Garmin devices (I do not know all) I can put the track in the background when driving the route. Would not this also be a good addition for MRA navigation?

    Peter

    Stefan Hummelink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Mopetenpit Mopetenpit

      I have a suggestion, possibly there will be a positive echo...😊

      When you add routes in the "Events" section, a copy of the original is placed in the "Events" section. This is good. For me, the possibility of linking a route would also be a good option.Advantage (subjective): if I make changes to a route, the changes are also immediately visible to my fellow riders in the "Event" area. I can of course share the route - without using "Event" - with my fellow riders by publishing my route as well, but using "Event" has advantages as well.

      Further suggestion / question: with Garmin devices (I do not know all) I can put the track in the background when driving the route. Would not this also be a good addition for MRA navigation?

      Peter

      Stefan Hummelink
      Stefan Hummelink
      Stefan Hummelink
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by Stefan Hummelink
      #2

      @mopetenpit I totally agree with you, having routes in the events linked, instead of copied. Absolutely terrible, but one gets used to it 😞

      Manks bu'j te bange.

      HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Stefan Hummelink Stefan Hummelink

        @mopetenpit I totally agree with you, having routes in the events linked, instead of copied. Absolutely terrible, but one gets used to it 😞

        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I do like the fact that a copy is made that is shared in an event.
        And it does indeed take some getting used to.

        With regard to making the track visible in MRA navigation, this may be included in further development.

        BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
        Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Stefan Hummelink
        Stefan Hummelink
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        Mopetenpit
        Mopetenpit
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          9
          123
          11.9k

        • Issues on one-way streets when reversing routes
          b0hd1
          b0hd1
          0
          10
          38

        • LAN004 - Route Import filetypes
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          13
          36

        • Route line is not easy to follow on map
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          6
          21

        • F004 MRA Navigation Error
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          5
          15

        • Probleem met eigen Stay
          Albert van den Elsen
          Albert van den Elsen
          0
          5
          17

        • I need help with the track navigation settings
          Peter Zehentreiter
          Peter Zehentreiter
          0
          5
          128

        • POI functie 'strict'
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          1
          4
          20

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app