Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Upload folder?

Upload folder?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
8 Posts 3 Posters 79 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RetiredWingMan
    RetiredWingMan
    RetiredWingMan
    Valued contributor
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Did I miss something? Has the upload folder been removed?

    2010 GL1800 Goldwing using Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Android 13.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Yes, it's all handled automatically now.
      If you want to see what you've uploaded, use the activity feed (personal) 🙂

      RetiredWingMan 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        Yes, it's all handled automatically now.
        If you want to see what you've uploaded, use the activity feed (personal) 🙂

        RetiredWingMan
        RetiredWingMan
        RetiredWingMan
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink said in Upload folder?:
        OK, j give up. Where can I find my personal activity log? I've searched everything I can ghimk of on the web site.

        2010 GL1800 Goldwing using Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Android 13.

        Corjan Meijerink Con Hennekens 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • RetiredWingMan RetiredWingMan

          @Corjan-Meijerink said in Upload folder?:
          OK, j give up. Where can I find my personal activity log? I've searched everything I can ghimk of on the web site.

          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Developer
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @RetiredWingMan you’re talking about the app right? Just click “activity feed” and then “personal” so it will display only your own activities.

          RetiredWingMan 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RetiredWingMan RetiredWingMan

            @Corjan-Meijerink said in Upload folder?:
            OK, j give up. Where can I find my personal activity log? I've searched everything I can ghimk of on the web site.

            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            Alpha tester
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @RetiredWingMan said in Upload folder?:

            I've searched everything I can ghimk of on the web site.

            On the website itself it is just the tracklogs section of course.

            I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

            Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

            Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

              @RetiredWingMan you’re talking about the app right? Just click “activity feed” and then “personal” so it will display only your own activities.

              RetiredWingMan
              RetiredWingMan
              RetiredWingMan
              Valued contributor
              wrote on last edited by RetiredWingMan
              #6

              @Corjan-Meijerink sorry, I still don't see how to select only personal activity feed.Screenshot_20251104-101303.jpg

              2010 GL1800 Goldwing using Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Android 13.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RetiredWingMan
                RetiredWingMan
                RetiredWingMan
                Valued contributor
                wrote on last edited by RetiredWingMan
                #7

                Sorry, I finally found it in the app. So obvious! 👍 😊

                2010 GL1800 Goldwing using Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Android 13.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Developer
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Glad you got it!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  ACTIVE USERS
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Con Hennekens
                  Con Hennekens
                  RetiredWingMan
                  RetiredWingMan
                  POPULAR TOPICS
                  • Animation
                    LennyO
                    LennyO
                    0
                    13
                    31

                  • Help please, new user
                    Bull Tahr
                    Bull Tahr
                    0
                    8
                    129

                  • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
                    b0hd1
                    b0hd1
                    0
                    5
                    27

                  • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
                    John S Parry
                    John S Parry
                    0
                    9
                    241

                  • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
                    Lluis Arasanz
                    Lluis Arasanz
                    0
                    3
                    5

                  • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
                    Lluis Arasanz
                    Lluis Arasanz
                    0
                    3
                    16

                  • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
                    Dave J 0
                    Dave J 0
                    0
                    3
                    27

                  • In attesa di caricamento 0 tracklog e 6 elementi
                    Peter Zehentreiter
                    Peter Zehentreiter
                    0
                    3
                    87

                  MY GROUPS
                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Support
                  • MyRoute-app